Skip to content
It takes a community to propel and sustain this important mission. We need to work together to ensure that all students are provided with learning in the arts in every year of their education. We can’t define a complete education without this!
How can you help ensure the arts for every student in every school in Washington State? Show up. Speak out. Join us.
Here’s how to get started:
- Join the Conversation. Stay tuned to ArtsEd Washington. Join our Connected Community on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, and stay current with arts education news.
- A Robust Membership Counts! We invite you to add your name to our list of supporters. Make an investment of any amount and become a member. An easy way to make your voice heard, membership clearly states your commitment to arts education, and helps support our efforts statewide.
- Connect us to YOUR network. Host a House Party for ArtsEd Washington, or just introduce us to your friends, family, and colleagues with a letter or email. Contact us with your ideas and questions.
- Speak Out for the Arts! Find out when your school board meets, then plan to attend. Don’t know what to say? We can help.
- Introduce Us to Your School. Our Principals’ Arts Leadership (PAL) program is a powerful extension of our mission. PAL mobilizes stakeholders and advances arts education in Washington State schools.
- Have Other Ideas and Questions? We’re ready for you and eager to have your help. Contact us to learn more.