WE DESERVE GREAT ARTS EDUCATION
1. I have the right to participate and succeed in high-quality courses in all the arts disciplines as part of my basic education, regardless of my background, culture, language or place of residence.
2. I have the same right to fully develop my creative potential at every grade level and not be excluded for any reason.
3. I have the right to engage in arts education that reflects, respects and builds on my culture, language and background.
4. I have the right to receive the resources I need to be successful in my arts studies in dance, music, theatre, media and visual arts, including the proper supplies and facilities, and specially qualified teachers and curriculum that honor all cultures and languages.
5. I have the right to be supported by leaders in my community and school who understand the benefits of an arts education to prepare me for college, career, and life.
6. I have the right to learn and practice the arts in a positive environment where everyone understands and acts on the knowledge that I am engaging in valuable and important work.