We need you in our connected, collaborative community.
Learning the arts keeps students engaged in school, improved their academic success, and ignites the creativity that develops them into leaders in work and in life. Our programming reaches over 20,000 children throughout the state each year. ArtsEd Washington educates stakeholders, advocates with policymakers, and helps schools with limited resources to build engaging, vibrant arts programming for students throughout our state. With over 1000 teachers, 2000 advocates and 2600 followers on our social media and E-newsletter lists, we connect and collaborate with a broad audience through our work.
By becoming an Arts Ed Washington Sponsor, your business can show your commitment to high-quality, accessible arts learning for all students in Washington state.
Talk to a staff member today to become a sponsor!
Sponsor Types and Benefits
Arts Champion ($5000+)
- Business logo & link, headline “Partners & Funders” page
- Standalone recognition in E-newsletter
- 2x sponsored, custom-targeted social media blasts exclusively recognizing your support
Masterpiece Sponsor ($2500+)
- Business logo & link promoted on “Partners & Funders” page and in E-newsletter
- Sponsored social media blast exclusively recognizing your support
Inspiration Sponsor ($1000)
- Business logo & link promoted on “Partners & Funders” page & in E-newsletter
- Social media blast exclusively recognizing your support
Creativity Sponsor (500+)
- Business name & link promoted on “Partners & Funders” page & in E-newsletter
- Social media blast recognizing support along with other Creativity Sponsors