Skip to content
Tools & Resourcesadmin2016-05-24T10:53:25+00:00
We keep our finger on the pulse of what’s happening in arts education. Then we share what we’re learning with you. Whether it’s professional development opportunities or ready-to-use advocacy tools, ArtsEd Washington strives to be your one-stop resource.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Drop us an email and let us know what you need to stay informed or to advocate for arts learning.
Our offerings include:
- Our Arts Education Month Toolkit, with sample speaking points, letters, resolutions, and proclamations that help make it easy to connect with your district and community leaders
- Professional development – programs and forums for principals, educators, and community members
- Convenings – we host annual and biennial meetings for a wide range of stakeholders
- Useful information – learn more about state arts standards and curriculum
- State and National Research – make the connection to student success
- Talking Points – Q&As that make a compelling case for arts education
- Advocacy tools – templates to guide the creation of action alerts and email outreach campaigns
- Quotes and endorsements – supporters, advocates, and influential people making the case for arts learning
- Technical assistance – from one-on-one coaching to personal referrals, contact us with phone or email queries
- Peer learning – our networking opportunities allow you to tap valuable insights and experiences of peers across the state
- Regional Advisors – connect to representatives in your community