Welcome to smARTS for Students, a partnership of ArtsEd Washington and the Washington State PTA.
smARTS for Students provides information, tools and resources to support parents, families and caregivers in their efforts to improve their child’s education.
In addition to understanding why the arts are a vital component of a complete education, parents and families will learn how to:
- Open doors and engage in conversation around arts education,
- Work with parents, teachers, and educational leaders within their districts, and
- Fuel the next generation of innovators with support from the community at large.
If you haven’t already had the opportunity to read smARTS for Students, we encourage you to take a preview today and share your feedback with us.
Join us in sharing this resource with communities across Washington state.
- Read and share our press release.
- Link to smARTS from your Facebook, Twitter or other social networks.
- Explore our Additional Resources for smARTS.
- Print and share the booklet with other parents and families.
Contact the smARTS team!