Every Child Deserves Great FREE Arts Education
Our Free Arts Lessons in the Classroom Curriculum is designed for K-6 teachers to integrate visual arts into their classrooms with ease.
Download Kindergarten Lessons Now
Key elements include:
- Fully aligned with state arts learning standards while integrating literacy and math concepts
- Comprised of 70 lessons – 10 per grade level – with additional lesson expansions in each unit
- Parent letters in English and Spanish
- Online teaching resources that include images from the following Washington state collections: 4Culture, City of Redmond, Frye Art Museum, Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture, Seattle Art Museum, Tacoma Art Museum, and ArtsWA
- Exclusive online video demonstrations and photos demonstrating skills and techniques directly from the lessons
- Optional Professional Development workshops for teachers to support classroom implementation available through a partnership between ArtsEd Washington and ArtsCorp. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Hear from teachers who use the Art Lessons in the Classroom curriculum, and learn how it’s impacted their students.
Every lesson is aligned with Common Core Standards for Washington State and Washington State Arts Standards.
This curriculum is provided free of charge, in accordance with our curriculum protocols, because of generous donations from ArtsEd Washington Members and our funders: