We need you in our connected, collaborative community.
All of us play a role in helping children develop creative capacities to succeed in school and in life. Arts organizations are natural partners to schools in increasing the amount and quality of arts education available to our children. Local arts agencies play an integral role in the health and vitality of community-based arts scenes. Businesses support valued programs designed to strengthen teacher skills and help schools implement arts instruction as a regular part of their curricula.
Become a member today.
In return, you will benefit from access to our diverse statewide constituency—including parents and caregivers, educators, individual artists, schools, cultural organizations, and community members concerned about the quality of education. We strive to connect member groups with one another and provide access to countless resources. As a member, you will enjoy numerous opportunities to network with, instruct, and learn from others working in the arts statewide.
Professional Membership Types and Benefits
Non-profit Organization and Local Arts Agency Membership
Local Arts Agency ($100)
Organization Budget of <$500,000 ($100)
Organization Budget of >$500,000 ($175)
- A link to your website on Our Members listing
- The exclusive opportunity to have your events and public programs listed on our website’s Calendar
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Invitations to all our events and special programs
- Online access to our website resources
- Opportunities to connect with schools and arts providers in order to share ideas, collaborate on programs, and build your audience
- Access to a compendium of the latest research on arts education to help support your advocacy and fundraising efforts
Benefits of Business membership include the above core benefits plus:
- The priority opportunity to sponsor a program event